Vendor License

A vendor wishing to locate within the South Haven city limits must obtain a Michigan Sales Tax Number; must have a permit from the Van Buren County Health Department if selling food; and must provide the City Clerk with satisfactory proof of insurance in an amount and kind deemed sufficient by the City Council and naming the City of South Haven as an additional insured. Vendors wishing to set up on public property must complete an application which will be approved by the Director of Public Safety and by the City Clerk. Vendors wishing to set up on private property within the city limits must contact the Zoning Department to be approved.

For more information, see the City Code of Ordinances, Chapter 14, Article II, Section 14-44.2 thru 14-55.

Festival/Event Blanket License: Vendors who wish to participate in one of the festivals must contact the festival committee. The vendor must be named in a festival's special event application.