Special Events
To use city parks, beaches, streets, parking lots or other public facilities for events or festivals, a Special Event Application must be completed. Once you have filled out the application, please send it to the Special Events Coordinator at the Department of Public Works: 1199 8th Avenue, South Haven, Michigan, 49090. You can also send it via email at: Prior to submitting your request, please read the Special Events & Festivals Information Pamphlet thoroughly for information regarding city services, requirements, regulations and policies.