Considering getting married in South Haven?
For years, brides and grooms have chosen South Haven as a preferred location to exchange their vows. Using Lake Michigan and South Haven’s Lighthouse as the background, couples create memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
If you are considering holding your wedding in a park or on the beach, we ask that you read the following:
- All of our parks and beaches are free for public use.
- All parks and beaches are on a "first come, first served" basis. Therefore, we cannot keep the public from being there.
- We like to put your name on our calendar to ensure there is no other event taking place in the same spot at the same time.
- All decorations brought in for the ceremony must be removed after the ceremony. ie. arches, chairs, flowers, ribbons, etc.
- You are allowed to set up two (2) 10x10 tents/canopies.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No fire or open flames are allowed.
- The pay and park program at the beach is in effect until 6:00 p.m. every day. Currently parking is $10.00 per spot.
- Please see the two (2) links under Weddings on the left side of the page for more rules and guidelines when using the City's parks or beaches.
Contact the Parks Department either by phone at: 269-637-0772 or by email at: email@example.com to have your name put on our calendar.
Congratulations and Good Luck!