Considering getting married in South Haven?
For years, brides and grooms have chosen South Haven as a preferred location to exchange their vows. Using Lake Michigan and South Haven’s Lighthouse as the background, couples create memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
If you are considering holding your wedding in a park or on the beach, we ask that you read the following:
- All of our parks and beaches are free for public use.
- All parks and beaches are on a "first come, first served" basis. Therefore, we cannot keep the public from being there.
- We like to put your name on our calendar to ensure there is no other event taking place in the same spot at the same time.
- All decorations brought in for the ceremony must be removed after the ceremony. ie. arches, chairs, flowers, ribbons, etc.
- You are allowed to set up two (2) 10x10 tents/canopies.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No fire or open flames are allowed.
- The pay and park program at the beach is in effect until 6:00 p.m. every day. Click Here for more information on beach parking.
- Please see the two (2) links under Weddings on the left side of the page - or below - for more rules and guidelines when using the City's parks or beaches.
Rules and Guidelines
Contact the Parks Department either by phone at: 269-637-0772 or by email at: email@example.com to have your name put on our calendar.
Congratulations and Good Luck!